- Passengers are strongly encouraged to make reservations ahead of time to avoid delays in boarding.
- Tickets purchased from our website ( desktop or mobile site ) will receive a confirmation email once successfully ticketed.
- Our reservation system uses virtual tickets.
- When you arrive at the boat, the reservation software will indicate that a reservation under your name has been booked with a credit card.
- You don’t need to present a paper ticket. Use your receipt on mobile phone ‘screen’ as your boarding pass.
Reservations can be made from any of our agents, over the phone or on our website.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS are encouraged to make reservations during high demand times, to ensure a seat is reserved for you.
- If you have not pre-purchased a ticket at boarding time, and there is space available, please be prepared to present a credit card.
- Cash is not accepted on the ferry.
- Note: At boarding time, reservations without payment will be assigned stand-by status.